September 29, 2009

Suite Life on Deck & Prince and the Pauper

Suite Life on Deck is my favorite TV show!! Brenda Song is the best actress EVER!!! And then, Prince and the Pauper...both have the Sprouse twins in them...I love Prince and the Pauper!! It ROCKS, and Kay Panabaker is the best, too!! Three thumbs up for both!! I'd love to hear your opinion, and by the way this is one of the two Disney shows I don't think stink (the other one is Sonny with a Chance). What are your opinions on Disney?? I'll do a separate post on that tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. Me personally, I don't watch Disney Channel. I used to all the time but it's just not my kind of entertainment. I watch anime, Korean and Taiwanese Dramas and listen to Japanense rock, Korean pop, Jpop and Taiwanese Pop ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love the Suite Life on Deck too! I love Zack and Cody lol, they're awesome :):)

    Luv,Emii

    ReplyDelete
  3. This show is so awesome and superb... I like the story of this show very much....The series follows the adventures of twin brothers Zack and Cody Martin where they are going to get their education...I love the concept of this show very much....If you want to Watch The Suite Life on Deck show then click here.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog!!!!!!!I also like the suite life on deck tv show....Thanks for sharing links...I saw all the episodes of this show...This site is superb and having amazing picture quality...I like it very much...

    ReplyDelete