September 27, 2009

Teen Daybook





Date... September 27th, 2009

Starting time... 6:24pm

Mood...happyish

Outside my window...beautiful autumn!

I'm thinking..."what's for dinner?"

I'm reading...The Bible!!

I'm listening to...people talking :)

I'm wearing...my pajamas...guess you figured I'm homeschooled :)

Yesterday, I...did nothing, basically

I'm excited for...Wednesday! Ordering Christian books

I'm sad because...I watched storm stories (it's actually really good, just kind of sad how most people on there lose their homes)

I'm hungry for....chicken

The song stuck inside my head is..."Headphones on" By Miranda Cosgrove

I want...my books!!!

I love...The Bible!

I loathe...ummm

This week, my goal is...don't really have one

Did I meet last week's goal?...didn't have one

End time…6:28pm




No comments:

Post a Comment