October 1, 2009

Disney Channel

I'm sorry this post is delayed...but I told you I would do this, and I know that the new Short Answers is out, but I'll do that tomorrow...maybe. Because I am soooo busy tomorrow...I've got a Food Club and birthday party!! Sounds tiring, huh? Anyways, here you go!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
You're sitting down, watching Disney. Your favorite TV show comes on. What is it? For me, it's Suite Life on Deck. I only watch certain Disney shows, the fun ones. I believe Suite Life on Deck is awesome because it is fun and not so serious yet dumb like other Disney shows. And Sonny With A Chance is just pure fun. But other shows, such as Hannah Montana or Wizards of Waverly Place are a little too grown up for even someone my age. I'm serious. Phineas and Ferb is my least favorite television show, because it's weird, scary (not scary scary, but scary weird) and just plain boring. I mean, they do the same thing every time. Phineas and Ferb build something, Candace tries to bust them, she doesn't succeed, Perry saves the world from Dr. Doofensmirtz, blah blah blah blah. Playhouse Disney is another part of Disney, and it's cute! I like turning it on for my little sister if we are somewhere that we can watch it. See, we don't get Disney. Or Nick. Because we have a TV system called SkyAngel, which is a Christian TV system. It has shows such as Auto B. Good, Creation's Creatures, etc. And we get the basic channels such as FOX news and Weather Channel. Lately, since I don't get to see Disney or Nick unless I: A. Go to someone's house that has it or B. Choose to buy shows to watch on my iPod, I have taken a liking to the Weather Channel. I don't mean I sit around watching Daily Planner all morning. I watch shows such as Storm Stories and It Could Happen Tomorrow. Disney is good if you have nothing better to watch, but when you do watch it, be careful.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There you go!! Hope it helped somebody.
JudyAnn

4 comments:

  1. Hm, I agree, Some of those shows are kind of...bad. As in, bad lessons/morals and bad as in just boring bad.

    Aw, I kinda like Phineas And Pherb XD I think it's cute ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. It can be cute sometimes....but mostly it's boring...at least to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, yeah I don't have disney channel or anything, by my nana tapes zac & cody for us.. although she thinks they're getting a little big & fat =P

    I don't think Hannah's that bad -- but zack and cody are better :D

    OH, and you're my "Blog of the Week" this week :)

    Luv,Emii

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have those channels, but I don't watch them unless Sweet Life on Deck is on or a cute Disney channel movie is on. But about Wizards Waverly Place and Hanna Montana, I think they are a little immature... And I am as serious person as well. Well, that comment was probably all over the place *giggle*. But I just wanted to say: I love your blog and I am going to follow!

    ReplyDelete