September 13, 2009

From Thoughts of a Shieldmaiden...

I was looking through Earwen's old posts and I found this thing about posting your favorite female (and male) characters...so...here goes:

FEMALE
Meggie
Meggie is from Inkheart. She is amazing, and my personal favorite Silvertongue.

Sophie LaCroix
She is from Nancy Rue's Faitgirlz series, and what can I say? She's awesome.

Arwen
Wow. Such a great LotR character!!!

Allie Finkle
From Allie Finkle's Rules for Girls, she is hilarious, she rocks my world! LOL

Alexandria
She is from a book I wrote, called Particularly, which I am writing a sequel to and planning to get it published. She rocks, and so do her friends, Kaci and Tammy.

MALE:
Dustfinger
He is from Inkheart, he's a fire-eater, and he totally rocks! Especially in the movie version.

Aragorn
Another LotR character, and he is the best! He kind of scares me but he rocks!

Neville
Neville Longbottom from Harry Potter makes me laugh out loud. He ends up being a true hero!


Those are my favorites!!!

3 comments:

  1. Ahh...just a suggestion, you should change your font color, I have to roll over the text to read it. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://electriceden122.blogspot.com/2009/09/favorite-characters.html

    I made one to XD comment on it, if you want :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember doing that, it was so fun!

    ReplyDelete