September 14, 2009

For Megan's contest

On Tips for girl tweens. She says to post your best tips for tween girls (max 3) and you could become a writer on the blog! So okay, here they are:

1. It's what's on the inside that counts. Yeah, yeah, you've heard it a thousand times! But it's SO true! Girls today are obsessing over how they look. It's even true on TV shows! You can't watch an hour of TV without someone saying, 'Does this dress make me look fat?' Here it comes: Be yourself! Don't try to be ANYONE else.

2. Alright, alright. I did say that it's what's on the inside that counts, but let's face it; EVERY girl/woman wants to be beautiful. Let's start with skin. I suggest Noxema. It's cheap, and a quick and easy face/skin cleaner! And yeah, you do have to use soap. So soap up! Use a loofah, as they are soooo cool!

3. Let's talk about your nails. Mine are hideous. I don't ever remember to trim them, but the bottom line is TRIM THEM. Then, it may make you appear vain or whatever to some people, but at least once a week, give yourself a good manicure. Nails look SO much cleaner polished. My favorite way to do my nails is with clear nail polish, then sprinkle some glitter over it, and give it a top coat. Try it! Glamourous!

So those are my best tips! Hope they helped someone!
JudyAnn

1 comment:

  1. Nice tips ^^ personally I like Clean&Clear but it's a bit more expensive :/ it works really well though.
    For nails, I trim and file mine alot because I don't like the look of long nails on me~my nails are pretty healthy :P haha
    And with the other tip, I agree. Personally, I think as long as what you're doing isn't going against God or any laws, you shouldn't worry about what other people think :D and you should just be yourself~

    ReplyDelete