August 30, 2009

:) part 2

I got back from Disney yesterday...I just gotta say, if you've never been on Splash Mountain...you GOTTA go on there! And if you've never been on Goofy's Barnstormer...don't go on it!! I love rollercoasters; but Goofy's Barnstormer is terrible! No, I don't know why I think so but..."It's time to be movin' along...." Oops, sorry! I just looooooooooove Splash Mountain!! If you ever go to Magic Kingdom in Disney World, GO ON IT! Even if you are afraid of heights, go on it!! YOU HAVE TO!! Well, you don't have to, but WOW that ride I amazing!!!! I LOVE DISNEY WORLD!! (Oh, and if you go to Hollywood Studios, go to Beauty and the Beast Live on Stage or American Idol Experience...OR BOTH!!) I am like Splash Mountain's biggest fan, I went on twice.......LOL, I LOVE DISNEY WORLD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment